A trip to Bhutan is like having a magic wand transporting one back to the 15th century. For centuries forbidden to foreigners, this timeless Buddhist Kingdom has succeeded in preserving its enchanting traditions and ancestral way of life. This trip combines the best of what Bhutan offers with a good mix of both cultural and active pursuits.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Yangon International Airport, Paro Airport|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the flight.|
1. Warm jackets
2. Hiking/trekking boots
3. Long and short tshirts or cotton shirts
4. Hats and sunglasses
5. Personal Medicine
DRESS CODE FOR VISITING DZONG, MONASTERIES AND TEMPLES IN BHUTAN
1. Shirt (either collar half shirt or full sleeve)
2. Full pants/long skirts
3. Any type of shoes with socks
4. No Hats, No Umbrella, No Slippers, No t-shirts, No short skirt and No half-pants
APPROXIMATE TEMPERATURE IN BHUTAN:
1. MAX: 18 – 30 DEGREE CELSIUS IN SUMMER
2. MIN: (minus) 5 - 11 DEGREE CELSIUS IN WINTER
Deviations of the tours program or time given in the program may sometimes necessary, depending on traffic condition and any uncontrollable circumstances.
Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable.